PONY PALOOZA EQUINE EDUCATION
W E ' V E M O V E D !
Pony Palooza is thrilled to announce we have moved to our new forever home. We are excited to continue operations at our new facility in Hickory, PA!
We will continue to share pictures as we expand, but here are a few highlights from our new equestrian facility:
- 180 X 230 Outdoor Riding Arena with anti-skid footing
- 7 fenced pastures
- 3 run-in sheds
- viewing area next to outdoor arena
- fully insulated barn with 3 large garage doors, full bathroom, and large tack room with close proximity to pastures and arena
- barn entrance includes a covered porch & plenty of parking in front of and next to barn
- 12x12 and 10x10 stalls with more being built
- 2 acre fully stocked pond with floating Dock, small beach area, and gazebo overlooking pond
We are incredibly excited about the opportunities this new facility offers and can't wait to continue to grow and expand our program.
WHO WE ARE
There is no better way for kids to grow up than on a farm. At Pony Palooza, children learn how to care for their horses. Safety of our riders and horses is of utmost importance to us, which is why we teach all aspects of horse care including proper grooming, handling, tacking up procedures, riding techniques, and cooling down strategies to make sure their ponies are healthy and happy. Pony Palooza offers horseback riding lessons, showing opportunities, and camps.
Students learn the meaning of hard work, team work, and determination, all while developing memories and a love for horses that are sure to last a life time.
To set up a lesson or register for a camp, please email
We’d be happy to provide you with additional information about lessons and camps at Pony Palooza Equine Education.
At this time we are completely full for lessons. If you are interested in joining out waiting list, please email the following information to
- Your name
- Child's name & age
- Preferred email address and phone number for contact
160 Eberle Road
Hickory, PA 15340
Carrie Torre, Head Instructor, (412) 335-2665
Rachael Kamicker, Instructor, (724) 777-7133